Did you know that your air conditioning system was designed to have maintenance twice per year?
Just like changing the oil in your car, our 21-point Precision Tune-up HVAC maintenance will:
- Greatly increase the life of your system
- Improve efficiency and overall comfort
- Drastically lower your utility bills
- Help avoid costly breakdowns
Want to know the items carefully checked during this important tune-up?
The Holtkamp 21-Point Precision Tune-up Checklist Includes:
1. Clean condenser coil.
2. Check voltage and amps to all motors.
3. Check for oil and refrigerant leaks.
4. Check safety devices.
5. Check blower belt wear, tension, and alignment.
6. Check expansion valve and coil entering and leaving temperatures.
7. Check thermostat calibration.
8. Check starting contactor contacts.
9. Check outside disconnect.
10. Check refrigerant level and pressures.
11. Check condensate drain.
12. Lubricate as needed.
13. Check electrical connections for tightness.
14. Check all capacitors.
15. Clean and/or replace filters.
16. Inspect evaporator coil.
17. Check emergency drain pan.
18. Check condenser fan blade.
19. Check for tube rub.
20. Check compressor windings.
21. Check circuit breaker.
Join our Comfort Club for Great Savings:
Your membership in our Comfort Club includes your a/c and heating tune-ups, and will help keep your family comfortable all year round while protecting your investment in your HVAC system and providing incredible money-saving benefits.
You’ll Enjoy Comfort Club Benefits including:
- VIP priority scheduling
- 15% discount on any needed HVAC repairs
- 10% discount on indoor air quality accessories (humidifiers, air cleaners, etc)
- $10 off diagnostic fee
- Spring & Fall tune-ups, automatically scheduled for convenience
- Lifetime Parts and Labor Warranty on all HVAC repairs for systems we install