When you think about being comfortable in your home you usually consider the temperature of your air, along with the level of humidity. But what about the quality of your air? You might not even realize that you are suffering from poor indoor air quality unless you know the signs.
Do you or a family member suffer from one or more of these symptoms?
- Dryness and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin
- Shortness of breath
- Hypersensitivity and allergies
- Sinus congestion
- Coughing and sneezing
If any of these sound familiar, then we’ve got just the trick to dramatically boost your indoor air quality and send these symptoms packing!
In this video, Holtkamp Heating & Air Founder Matthew Holtkamp explains why the Aprilaire 5000 air purifier is the number one way to introduce vastly fresher air into your home that’s free of contaminants.
Bonus Indoor Air Quality Tips:
- Place welcome mats at all entrance points to your home. They’ll keep much of the unwelcome dirt, pollen and debris on your family’s shoes out of your house.
- Make your home a ‘no smoking’ zone. Cigarettes contain thousands of chemicals and are a major contaminant in your home’s air quality.
- Many house plants will act as natural filter and help to clean your home’s air. NASA studied plants suitable for helping to clean air in the Space Station, and discovered many plants including spider plants and peace lily’s can contribute to cleaner air.
Ready to turn your home into a place of complete comfort?
Call us at 770.271.7511 or schedule an appointment to have one of our comfort consultants visit your home and put a custom indoor air quality plan in place for your family!