Wondering if it’s time to pull the pull the plug on your old HVAC system? These 5 signs will help you clearly know when you need to replace the old rust bucket with a modern, efficient and reliable air conditioner for your home.
1. System Age: If your air conditioning system is 10 years or older, you’re living with old, inefficient equipment that’s costing you money every month. Plus, considering the typical life of a system and costly repairs as it ages, it often makes sense to replace 10 year old systems based on new technology and modern efficiency.
2. Expensive Repairs: What’s the point of repeatedly investing many hundreds of dollars in expensive HVAC repairs when a new system with a bullet proof warranty will deliver better comfort and the peace of mind of repair-free service? You’ll be better off spending your money on a new air conditioning system rather than throwing good money at a dying unit.
3. Major Inefficiency. A/C Systems with a low “SEER” rating cost lots of money to operate due to their inefficiency. Modern HVAC systems have new technology that allows them to operate at significantly reduced energy costs, which brings your utility bills down while still keeping your family completely comfortable!
4. Exhausting Unpredictability. Tired of having your A/C system fail when you need it most? When you buy an American Standard air conditioner from us, you’ll be installing the system rated #1 in reliability by a leading consumer digest magazine. Instead of wasting money on needless repairs and wondering when the next breakdown will happen, invest in your family’s future comfort.
5. Family Discomfort. If you set your thermostat to a reasonable temperature and can’t get close to that level of comfort, your system may be failing you or the system size may be incorrect. Plus, if your home feels humid in the summer, that means your air conditioner isn’t properly reducing the humidity levels in your home. A new system will give you a startling increase in comfort.
Want a free estimate on the highly reliable and affordable American Standard air conditioning options we have for any situation or budget? We install systems like these for customers across Gwinnett and surrounding areas, including Buford, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Duluth, Norcross and more…
Please schedule your free estimate by calling us at 770-271-7511 or contact us here.