Now that your kids are back to school, it’s time to get your home ‘back to cool’! With these helpful tips and special offers, you can easily increase your comfort while lowering your energy bills.
Here are 5 easy things you can do to keep your family cool and comfortable:
1. Change your filter. It’s so simple, cheap and easy to do. Plus, we recommend buying the cheapest filters at the home improvement store, as they allow for the greatest air flow through your system.
Filthy filters packed with hair, dust and debris prevent your system from working properly and increase your energy bills. Can you imagine trying to breath through a dirty, clogged filter? That’s what your air conditioner is trying to do! Change them at least every 60 days, or every 30 days if you have pets that shed.
See all our filter recommendations in our HVAC Filters 101 article.
2. Give your outdoor unit some space. By this time of year, your bushes, hedges and trees have been enjoying the warm weather and spreading their branches in all directions.
Trim back any branches and growth at least 18-24 inches from your outdoor unit. Clear away any clippings, leaves or debris so they don’t make their way into the unit. This will give the unit plenty of space for proper air flow and maximum efficiency. It also allows easy access for our technicians when they are performing maintenance on your system.
3. Keep your system well maintained. What would you rather do: invest in affordable oil changes for your car or wait until it breaks down and face costly repairs from a mechanic?
Your HVAC system is one of the most expensive elements of your home, so isn’t it worth protecting it with a quick and affordable 21-point tune-up that will extend its life? It was designed to have professional maintenance twice per year, and starting at only $68, it costs a fraction of what a repair might be!
Get peace of mind, lower energy bills and increased comfort when you schedule an HVAC maintenance appointment.
4. Join the Comfort Club. The benefits of this bargain is a no-brainer.
For the cost of a couple of lattes per month, you will get twice annual maintenance, along with all these perks and incredible savings on every service or product we offer:
- 15% discount on any needed heating repairs and cooling repairs
- 10% discount on any indoor air quality accessories such as humidifiers and electronic air cleaners
- $10 off diagnostic fee
- VIP priority scheduling
- Spring & Fall tune-ups, automatically scheduled for convenience
- Comfort Match Parts and Labor Warranty on all HVAC repairs
We’re currently offering $40 off the price of membership, so it’s a great time to join!
5. Take advantage of off-peak pricing. If you know your system is on its last legs, now is the ideal time to get an estimate on an HVAC replacement.
There are plenty of 90+ degree days ahead (not to mention a bone-chilling winter), and with the summer crush behind us we can offer a high quality HVAC installation at a highly competitive price. Plus, you may be eligible for convenient financing and several valuable rebates that are soon to expire.
As a proud, independent American Standard Comfort Care Dealer, you’ll be getting the most reliable equipment* from Gwinnett’s most reliable 5-Star installer of HVAC systems for 20 years.
Schedule a free estimate, and enjoy some major “Back to Cool” savings!
*In a survey of more than 21,000 subscribers, American Standard heat pumps and air conditioners were rates as the most reliable brand among leading manufacturers.