Did you know that your heating and air conditioning system was designed and manufactured to have professional maintenance two times per year?
Just like changing the oil in your car, maintenance of your heating system will:
- Greatly increase the life of your system
- Improve efficiency and overall comfort
- Drastically lower your utility bills
- Help avoid costly breakdowns
Want to know the items carefully checked during your heating tune-up?
Here is our Holtkamp Heating 21-Point Precision Tune-up Checklist:
1. Perform combustion analysis.
2. Clean heat exchanger as needed.
3. Check thermostat operation.
4. Clean burners as needed.
5. Check and adjust safety controls.
6. Clean flame sensor.
7. Check ignition devices.
8. Check gas pressure.
9. Check entering and leaving temperatures.
10. Check vent piping and venting.
11. Lubricate as needed.
12. Check for gas leaks at furnace.
13. Inspect heat exchanger for safety defects.
14. Check gas valve operations.
15. Clean and/or replace filters.
16. Check combustion air.
17. Adjust pilot.
18. Measure volt & amps.
19. Measure CO levels.
20. Check pressure switch.
21. Check overall system performance.
Join our Comfort Club for Great Savings:
Your membership in our Comfort Club includes your heating and air conditioning tune-ups, and will help keep your family comfortable all year round while protecting your investment in your HVAC system and providing incredible money-saving benefits.
You’ll Enjoy the Warmth of Comfort Club Benefits including:
- VIP priority scheduling
- 15% discount on any needed heating or a/c repairs
- 10% discount on indoor air quality accessories (humidifiers, air cleaners, etc)
- $10 off diagnostic fee
- Spring & Fall tune-ups, automatically scheduled for convenience
- Comfort Match Parts and Labor Warranty on all HVAC repairs