Holtkamp Heating & Air is pleased to be partnering with the Gwinnett County Animal Welfare & Enforcement Services as they accept the Gwinnett CAN Challenge! If you plan to bring home a furry, four-pawed friend this holiday season, you can get a $10 voucher to help offset shelter fees just by bringing a few needed items.
Through December 31, 2013, bring five items from the list below and you will receive a $10.00 voucher good for shelter fees for adoptions, reclaims or rescues.
Critically Needed Items:
· Canned: meats (chicken, spam, ham, ravioli), soups, vegetables and fruits
· Protein: peanut butter, dry beans, tuna fish
· Dry: pasta, rice, cereal
· Paper: toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, diapers
· Hygiene: soap, shampoo, deodorant
· Cleaning: detergent, laundry soap
Immediate use of the voucher is not necessary; they will remain valid for 30 days. When donating items, check in with the front office to get your voucher before placing your items in the collection bin.