Holtkamp Heating & Air is pleased to be partnering with the Gwinnett County Animal Welfare & Enforcement Services as they accept the Gwinnett CAN Challenge! If you plan to bring home a furry, four-pawed friend this holiday season, you can get a $10 voucher to help offset shelter fees just by bringing a few needed items.
Through December 31, 2013, bring five items from the list below and you will receive a $10.00 voucher good for shelter fees for adoptions, reclaims or rescues.
Critically Needed Items:
· Canned: meats (chicken, spam, ham, ravioli), soups, vegetables and fruits
· Protein: peanut butter, dry beans, tuna fish
· Dry: pasta, rice, cereal
· Paper: toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, diapers
· Hygiene: soap, shampoo, deodorant
· Cleaning: detergent, laundry soap
Immediate use of the voucher is not necessary; they will remain valid for 30 days. When donating items, check in with the front office to get your voucher before placing your items in the collection bin.
For directions to the Gwinnett County Animal Shelter, click here. Please visit the Shelter’s website for more information.