As you reflect on Tax Day are you wishing you had taken advantage of more ways to save? Enjoy these specific savings on qualifying HVAC systems now and you can cash in on some fantastic credits and rebates that will soon put more power in your wallet!
Federal Tax Credits
A number of tax credits for residential energy efficiency have been renewed. These tax credits are available for purchases made in 2016, as well as retroactive to purchases made in 2015. ENERGY STAR products eligible for tax credits are independently certified to save energy, save money and protect the environment. Use up to 30% less energy in your home by outfitting it with ENERGY STAR products available across more than 70 categories.
- Get up to a $500 tax credit if your purchase or purchased certain types of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems or make other energy-related improvements to your home between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2016.
- Expires: December 31, 2016
Georgia Power Rebates
Georgia Power’s Home Energy Improvement Program can help their customers with benefits including:
- Get up to a $550 rebate when switching to an energy efficient heat pump
- Get up to a $400 rebate when you have a Duct and Envelope Tightness Verifier (DET)-certified contractor like Holtkamp Heating & Air seal your heating and air duct system
- Get up to a $400 rebate when you have a program participating contractor like Holtkamp Heating & Air seal the air leaks in your home
- Get up to a $225 rebate for a home energy assessment
- Get up to a $100 rebate for a programmable thermostat
- Get up to a $50 rebate for a 16 SEER or greater A/C system
- Expires: August 31, 2016
Jackson EMC Rebates
We will come to your home and use state-of-the-art equipment to determine the quality of your insulation and air sealing. We’ll do a full analysis of your home’s energy performance, including measuring air infiltration, checking supply and return air flows, determining humidity/temperature and more, as well as check your heating and cooling system’s performance.
At the end of the audit, our comfort consultant will provide you with a personalized evaluation of your home’s energy performance, with recommendations for improvement that are prioritized to address the biggest issues that will benefit you the most first.
- Get up to a $200 rebate on the cost of the evaluation.
- Get up to 50% of the cost of adding insulation and/or air sealing your home, to a maximum of $400.
- Get up to 50% of the cost of sealing and/or replacing ductwork, to a maximum of $400.
- Get a $400 rebate when you install an ENERGY STAR rated heat pump.
- No expiration date, but rebates may be discontinued at any time.
How to Get the Credits & Rebates
Ready to take advantage of these great HVAC savings and rebates? Call us at 770.271.7511 or contact us below.
As the #1 rated Gwinnett HVAC installer, we’ll work carefully with you to make sure your A/C installation qualifies for the maximum number of rebates available. As the only American Standard Comfort Care Dealer in Gwinnett, you’ll enjoy the comfort of getting the most reliable equipment from the most reliable installer!